Making a booking or checking availability for Exmoor Farmhouse is quick and easy with our online availability and booking calendar, which can be found below. Just select your desired arrival date followed by the number of nights you wish to stay; a price will be quoted. If you are happy with the dates selected and the price quoted, please click the highlighted ‘Book Now’ button to be directed to the online booking form. Alternatively, you can also make a booking by calling 01271 377 432.
When staying at Exmoor Farmhouse a number of exciting extras can be provided, these include the following:
• Use of fishing rods
• Use of horse ring and cross country course for riders (subject to disclaimer)
• A 2 hour riding lesson with Philippa per week, extra lessons may be available for an small additional cost.
• Horse transport to hunt meets etc
• Assistance with organising access to hunting
• Use of telescope – perfect for seeing the stars in the Dark Skies Reserve
• Use of tractor tyres to go bobbing down the river (subject to disclaimer)
• Use of the DVD library
• Use of the book library
For more information please get in touch with the team at My Favourite Cottages via email or on 01271 377 432. Please note, many of the extras are subject to availability and need to be arranged prior to arrival at the house.
Payment for bookings is via PayPal, credit/debit card, bank transfer and cheque. To secure a booking we require a 30% deposit with the outstanding balance and £1,000.00 security deposit due eight weeks prior to your arrival. Please note a 3% booking fee is applied at the time of booking to cover the administration and processing of each booking.
If have any questions or would prefer to discuss a booking with a member of the My Favourite Cottages team, who are based in Barnstaple, North Devon, please contact them using one of the following methods:
Telephone = 01271 377 432
Email = email@example.com
Post = My Favourite Cottages
The Old Kiln